Pat Fallon, Ken Cuccinelli, Randy Fine, John Stemberger, Connor Semelsberger
April 20, 2022
On today's show:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, analyzes the latest from the war in Ukraine, the U.S./Mexico border crisis and reactions to the removal of the airline mask mandate.
- Ken Cuccinelli, former acting deputy secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, discusses the DOJ's announcement that they will appeal the transit mask mandate, if CDC recommends doing so.
- Randy Fine, State Representative for Florida’s 53rd District, highlights the "Independent Special Districts" bill, which would revoke Disney's special self-governing status.
- John Stemberger, President of the Florida Family Policy Council, highlights the continuing fallout that Disney has experienced in going woke.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, shares recent state activity on life issues and how those affect their rankings on FRC’s Life After Roe Map.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States
- Check out FRC's post-Roe map
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.