Chuck Grassley, Vicky Hartzler, Arielle Del Turco, Jennifer Bauwens, Meg Kilgannon
April 27, 2022
On today's show:
- Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator of Iowa, reacts to Biden's SPLC-tied judicial nominee Nancy Abudu's recent Senate hearing and Dr. Fauci’s claim that the U.S. is now ‘out of the pandemic phase’ of COVID-19.
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, comments on Russia cutting Poland and Bulgaria off from Russian natural gas imports.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, highlights FRC’s new publication Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, analyzes why mental health disorders are on the rise among American teens.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, exposes how public schools are contributing to the rise of mental health disorders among teens.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Register for FRC’s Stand Courageous Men’s Conference May 6-7 in High Point, NC.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Take action to support Missouri’s SAFE Act.
- Learn more about the SAFE Act.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.