May 2, 2022
May 2, 2022
On today’s program:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, discusses the Democrat-only delegation to Ukraine led by Speaker Pelosi, his House bill to protect girls’ and women’s sports, the Biden Administration’s Disinformation Governance Board.
- Tate Reeves, Governor of Mississippi, highlights legislation he signed creating a tax credit for pregnancy resource centers.
- Lorcán Price, Legal Counsel for ADF International, reacts to news that a Finnish prosecutor will continue to prosecute Päivi Räsänen, a Finnish member of parliament, for quoting the Bible.
- Quentin Van Meter, President of the American College of Pediatricians, disputes the claim by HHS Assistant Secretary for Health, Rachel Levine, that pediatricians unanimously agree about performing gender transitions on children.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, analyzes how state legislatures and governors are pushing back against transgender policies and indoctrination.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Read: FRC Resources on why physiological gender procedures for minors should be prohibited
- Register for FRC’s Stand Courageous Men’s Conference May 6-7 in High Point, NC.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.