Mike Waltz, Vicky Hartzler, Liz Murrill, Marjorie Jackson, Lawana Perkins
May 5, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, highlights a bill to counter China/Iran relations and addresses revelations that the CDC bought cellphone data to track Americans’ COVID-19 lockdown compliance.
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, pushes back on the Left’s intimidation campaign against the conservative U.S. Supreme Court justices and reacts to HHS Secretary Becerra’s recent testimony before the Senate endorsing performing gender transitions on minors.
- Liz Murrill, Louisiana Solicitor General, discusses how the states are fighting back against the Biden administration’s abortion agenda.
- Marjorie Jackson, Washington Watch Correspondent, shares about National Day of Prayer gatherings across the country.
- Lawana Perkins shares her view of motherhood in light of the upcoming decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization and Mother’s Day this Sunday.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Register for FRC’s Stand Courageous Men’s Conference May 6-7 in High Point, NC.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.