Kevin Cramer, Josh Hawley, Gordon Chang, Connor Semelsberger, Nury Turkel
May 10, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, responds to Biden’s recent speech outlining his plan to fight record inflation.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, addresses Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s planned vote on a bill to codify Roe and the introduction of his bill to strip Disney of special copyright protections.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China, analyzes how China is observing the Russian invasion of Ukraine with an eye on Taiwan.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, pushes back Sen. Schumer's hopes to codify Roe.
- Nury Turkel, Co-founder and Chair of the Uyghur Human Rights Project, shares about his new book No Escape: The True Story of China’s Genocide of the Uyghurs.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: The Next Abortion Battleground: Chemical Abortion
- Read: Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.