Kevin Brady, Shana Burt, Ronna McDaniel, Tim Wildmon
May 11, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, breaks down the latest economic news and inflation data.
- Shana Burt, host of Financial Issues, reacts to President Biden’s recent speech laying out how he plans to stop the current record inflation, the latest stock market turmoil, and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen's claims that pro-life laws banning abortion will be 'very damaging' to the U.S. economy.
- Ronna McDaniel, Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, shares her thoughts about the leaked Dobbs draft majority opinion as well as polling on the issue of abortion.
- Tim Wildmon, American Family Association president, discusses the Haven, Kansas city council’s decision to remove “In God We Trust” from their police vehicles, the U.S. Senate’s vote on a massive abortion expansion bill, and Biden’s nomination of an SPLC attorney to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Tell the Haven City Council to keep "In God We Trust!"
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.