Vicky Hartzler, Michael Cloud, Lauren Boebert, Jennifer Bauwens
May 12, 2022
On today’s program:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, discusses the Senate’s rejection of a massive abortion expansion bill as well as the leaked draft majority opinion in Dobbs.
- Michael Cloud, U.S. Representative for the 27th District of Texas, highlights his letter to the Department of Justice demanding an investigation into vandalism of pro-life churches.
- Lauren Boebert, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Colorado, shares about her bill to eliminate the Disinformation Governance Board.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, highlights her new issue brief Diagnosing Gender Dysphoria in Children: An Explainer.
- Tell the Haven City Council to keep "In God We Trust!"
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Read: Diagnosing Gender Dysphoria in Children: An Explainer
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.