Mike Johnson, David Curry, Meg Kilgannon, Ron Johnson
June 7, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, shares his thoughts on Speaker Pelosi’s plan to hold a vote on House Democrats’ gun control proposals.
- David Curry, President and CEO of Open Doors USA and newly appointed USCIRF Commissioner, reacts to the massacre of at least 50 worshippers at a Nigerian church on Pentecost Sunday.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, breaks down the the latest polling on indoctrination in the classroom.
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, addresses the record gasoline prices and the millions in undisclosed royalties that were paid to the National Institutes of Health.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Read more about the crisis of Christian persecution in Nigeria.
- Explore FRC Action’s voter guide.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.