Mary Miller, Chris Mitchell, Morse Tan, Mary Beth Waddell, Ken Klukowski
June 23, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, highlights the 50th anniversary of the passage of Title IX and explains a new bill concerning minors undergoing “gender-reassignment” surgery.
- Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, discusses the latest news as Israel prepares for its fifth election in less than four years.
- Morse H. Tan, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Law, breaks down what’s driving the recent spike in violent crimes in large cities.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs - Family and Religious Liberty, gives an update on the federal legislation FRC is tracking including the NDAA and gun bills.
- Ken Klukowski, a senior counsel at Schaerr Jaffe, offers an overview of the remaining cases the U.S. Supreme Court has to decide this term.
- Partner with FRC to pray, vote, and stand at this critical time in America.
- Urge the Secretary of the Navy to stop focusing on pronouns and start defending America!
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Register for Victory 2022 in Lafayette, Louisiana, June 24-25.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.