Roger Marshall, Jody Hice, Dr. Ingrid Skop, Dr. Laura Haynes, Chuck Grassley
July 13, 2022
On today’s program:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas, shares his takeaways from the Senate’s hearings on abortion access after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down Roe v. Wade.
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia, highlights the House Freedom Caucus' call for House GOP members to oppose the NDAA and responds to the Biden administration’s failure to address the spate of attacks against pregnancy care centers.
- Dr. Ingrid Skop, Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, exposes the harms of chemical abortion.
- Dr. Laura Haynes, licensed psychologist, sets the record straight after a UC Berkeley professor claimed the term “pregnant women” was violent rhetoric.
- Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator from Iowa, comments on the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ latest data as well as the pro-life and pro-religious liberty victories at the U.S. Supreme Court this term.
- Contact your representatives and tell them to vote against HR 8296 & HR 8297, or call (202) 224-3121.
- This Sunday: Tony will be preaching the morning services at Cornerstone Chapel.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.