Mike Waltz, Austin Knudsen, Greg Steube, Quena Gonzalez, Meg Kilgannon
July 18, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mike Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, offers his analysis of President Biden’s recent Middle East trip and Iran’s nuclear bomb capabilities.
- Austin Knudsen, Montana Attorney General, reacts to a federal judge’s decision to halt the Biden administration’s policy that allows biological males to compete in girls’ sports, use girls’ locker rooms.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for Florida’s 17th District, discusses the Biden administration’s policy allowing biologically male prisoners into female prisons.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Senior Director of Government Affairs, breaks down what’s behind House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s upcoming House vote on same-sex marriage.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, highlights what parents should know about the Biden administration’s radical rewrite of Title IX.
- Tell Congress to not re-define marriage.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.