Jim Banks, Pat Fallon, Vicky Hartzler, Meg Kilgannon
July 26, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, discusses the Biden administration’s attempt to redefine recession, the agenda of the Republican Study Committee, and the 260,000 troops facing discharge over Covid vaccine mandates.
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, explains his letter to President Biden regarding Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels going to China.
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, furthers the discussion on the standoff between the Biden administration and China over a potential visit to Taiwan by Speaker Pelosi.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, unpacks the impact of same-sex marriage on education as well as the Left’s response to this.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.