Kevin Hern, Jody Hice, Quentin Van Meter, Garland Hunt, Jeff Appling
July 28, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative from the 1st District of Oklahoma, discusses the flagging U.S. economy under President Biden and the Republican plan to kickstart the economy following the November midterm elections.
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia, recaps the message he delivered today at FRC’s Georgia Pastors Briefing and provides reasons why Republican Senators should vote against the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Quentin Van Meter, President of the American College of Pediatricians, exposes the potentially harmful effects of puberty blockers for children, which led to a recent FDA warning for the treatment.
- Garland Hunt, Senior Pastor of The Father’s House, and Jeff Appling, Lead Pastor of The Grove, reflect on the Georgia Pastors Briefing and discuss practical ways Christians can be salt and light in today’s culture.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.