Kevin Hern, Rachel Morrison, Connor Semelsberger, Dave Brat
August 25, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative from the 1st District of Oklahoma, discusses the future impact of the Democrats’ inflation expanding policies and the importance of electing conservatives this fall to combat the Biden agenda.
- Rachel Morrison, Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, refutes the Left’s claim that gender dysphoria should be considered a ‘protected disability.’
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, offers his analysis of the impact the issue of abortion will have on the midterm elections and shares about Sen. Roger Marshall's bill to stop taxpayer-funded abortions for illegal immigrants.
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, reacts to President Biden’s recent student loan forgiveness program announcement and its potential economic consequences.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.