Lisa McClain, Jennifer Bauwens, Joshua Arnold, Chris Elston, Jonathan Gilliam
August 29, 2022
On today’s program:
- Lisa McClain, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Michigan, reflects on the one year anniversary of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and shares about the letter she signed on to with nearly 100 other Republicans challenging the legality of President Joe Biden unilaterally canceling student loan debt.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, reacts to the University of Washington's apparent cover-up of a study on the effects of puberty blockers on patients undergoing ‘gender transition’ procedures.
- Joshua Arnold, staff writer at The Washington Stand, continues the conversation on revelations that 13 American hospitals are performing ‘gender transition’ surgeries on minors.
- Chris Elston, organizer of a billboard campaign warning about the dangers of gender transition drugs and surgeries, shares why he is speaking out.
- Jonathan Gilliam, former FBI agent and former Navy Seal, offers his analysis of Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s interview with The Joe Rogan Experience podcast.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not redefine marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.