Labor Day Show
September 5, 2022
On today’s program:
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, covers what parents need to know for engaging with their children’s education.
- Ginny Gentles, Director of the Education Freedom Center for the Independent Women’s Forum, discusses school choice opportunities available to parents and how the landscape for school choice has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jim Mason, President of the Home School Legal Defense Association, provides an update on how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected home schooling and what parents considering home schooling their children need to consider.
- Dr. David McDonald, Global Lead of the Third Education Revolution Team, overviews how parents can impart a biblical worldview to their children regardless of their educational setting.
- Explore FRC’s featured resources on education.
- Check out FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.