Kevin Hern, Dr. Greg Murphy, Patrick Hauf, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens
September 27, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative from the 1st District of Oklahoma, offers updates on the ongoing continuing resolution negotiations and the latest on the crisis at the Southern Border.
- Dr. Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina, corrects the record on President Biden’s recent speech on healthcare and highlights the House GOP’s Commitment to America.
- Patrick Hauf, staff writer for the Washington Free Beacon, uncovers the details about a taxpayer-funded early childhood development organization promoting transgenderism to children as young as two years old.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, reacts to the New York Times’ promotion of transgender surgeries on minors and the huge profits Vanderbilt University’s medical center is making from these surgeries.
- Learn more about loving people affected by transgender ideology from beginning to end.
- Watch highlights from the Pray Vote Stand Summit!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Purchase your copy of Strong and Courageous.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.