Byron Donalds, Connor Semelsberger, Edward Graham, Chris Mitchell
September 30, 2022
On today’s program:
- Byron Donalds, U.S. Representative for the 19th District of Florida, shares how his district – one of those hardest hit areas of the state – is doing in the wake of Hurricane Ian.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, discusses the Republican Study Committee’s family policy agenda, a recent House vote on the Mental Health Matters Act and gives an update on the Continuing Resolution.
- Edward Graham, Samaritan’s Purse’s Vice President of Operations, shares about how the ministry is helping victims affected by Ian.
- Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, reports on the latest in the ongoing unrest and protests in Iran over a young woman's death while in the custody of the so-called morality police.
- Support Hurricane Ian relief efforts in Florida.
- Watch highlights from the Pray Vote Stand Summit!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Purchase your copy of Strong and Courageous.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.