Jody Hice, AJ Hurley, Donna Rice Hughes, Ken Blackwell, Aaron Baer
October 11, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 10th District, reacts to the Department of Justice’s arrests of pro-life Americans and responds to Vice President Harris’s recent comments on abortion and the border.
- AJ Hurley, National Director, Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust, shares about working as the spokesperson for 11 of the pro-life Americans arrested.
- Donna Rice Hughes, President and CEO of Enough is Enough, discusses how the Department of Justice’s targeted focus on the Life Movement is a distraction from their pursuit of those who exploit children.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Director for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, unpacks the ramifications of Tulsi Gabbard’s defection from the Democratic Party.
- Aaron Baer, President, Center for Christian Virtue, examines last night’s debate between J.D. Vance (R) and Tim Ryan (D) and analyzes what this means in their race for an Ohio Senate Seat.
- Support Hurricane Ian relief efforts.
- Sign the petition demanding the Department of Justice prosecute companies that traffic child pornography and other obscene content.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.