Vicky Hartzler, Julie Blake, Austin Knudsen, Chuck Holton
November 21, 2022
On today’s program:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, reacts to the latest illegal immigration data and discusses the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Julie Blake, Alliance Defending Freedom senior counsel, shares about a first of its kind lawsuit against the FDA for illegally approving chemical abortion drugs that have harmed girls and women.
- Austin Knudsen, Montana Attorney General, highlights a petition he led with 21 other state attorneys general calling on the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services’ Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services to repeal its COVID vaccine mandate for healthcare workers.
- Chuck Holton, freelance reporter for CBN News, shares the latest news on the ongoing war between Ukraine and Russia as well as share about the risk of nuclear war as a result of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage! Or call the U.S. Capitol switchboard: (202) 224-3121.
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Vote to Redefine Marriage.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.