Scott Shepard, Alex Nester, Arielle Del Turco, David Closson
December 9, 2022
On today’s program:
- Scott Shepard, National Center Fellow, reacts to the latest revelations from the Twitter Files.
- Alex Nester, Parents Defending Education Investigative Fellow, shares about the documents she uncovered showing a partnership between San Francisco public schools and a local children’s hospital.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, highlights her new report on the flaws of the U.S. State Department’s list of Countries of Particular Concern.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, analyzes congressional Democrats’ and Republicans’ floor speeches regarding the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act and responds to House members’ floor speeches on National Bible Week.
- Read: Tony’s statement on the final passage of 'Respect for Marriage' Act.
- Read: Claiming the Respect for Marriage Act Protects Religious Freedom Is Silly, Foolish, and Dangerous.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: How Does the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act Impact the Family?
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.