Jennifer Bauwens, Quentin Van Meter, KathyGrace Duncan
December 29, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, takes an analytical look at the growing problem of gender dysphoria and what is driving it.
- Quentin Van Meter, American College of Pediatricians President, provides a clinical look at how parents should deal with gender dysphoria.
- KathyGrace Duncan, Changed Movement’s Director of Gender Advocacy, offers advice on how parents can respond based on her experience as someone who once lived thinking she was a man for 11 years.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.