Virginia Aabram, Jody Hice, Jeff Landry, Chris Gacek, Dr. Ingrid Skop
January 4, 2023
On today’s program:
- Virginia Aabram, Congressional Reporter for Washington Examiner, reports from Capitol Hill with the latest on the race for the Speaker of the House of Representatives
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Montana, provides an update as the process for determining the new Speaker of the House concludes its second day.
- Jody Hice, former congressman and FRC’s Senior Advisor to the President, offers his thoughts on the race for Speaker of the House.
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, discusses his state’s lawsuit against the Federal Government for Big Tech censorship.
- Chris Gacek, FRC's Coalitions Senior Research Fellow, explains how the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ignores women’s health concerns to relax the rules for restricting access to chemical abortion pills.
- Dr. Ingrid Skop, Senior Fellow and Director of Medical Affairs for the Charlotte Lozier Institute, details the dangers posed by chemical abortion pills.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand highlighting the opening of the 118th Congress.
- Read FRC’s report on the dangers of chemical abortion drugs.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.