Phill Kline, Buddy Carter, Andrew Bostom, Nate Hochman
January 12, 2023
On today’s program:
- Phill Kline, Associate Professor at Liberty University's School of Law, reacts to the news that U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has appointed a Special Counsel to investigate President Biden’s handling of classified documents.
- Buddy Carter, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Georgia, discusses the bill he co-authored to prevent health workers from being required to violate their conscience by distributing chemical abortion pills.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, academic clinical trialist and epidemiologist, overviews the data withheld throughout the FDA meetings for approval of the latest Covid-19 booster shot.
- Nate Hochman, Staff Writer for National Review, talks more in-depth about his National Review story How Gender Ideology Conquered South Dakota.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Watch this week’s Pray Vote Stand, Damar Hamlin and the Power of Prayer.
- Read Tony’s reaction to Kevin McCarthy’s election as Speaker of the House.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.