James Lankford, Brent Keilen, Katherine Beck Johnson, Meg Kilgannon, Gary Hamrick
January 24, 2023
On today’s program:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, addresses Attorney General Merrick Garland’s threat to sue pro-life states for defending the right to life.
- Brent Keilen, FRC Action Vice President, compares and contrasts the RNC and DNC platforms.
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, offers legal analysis of transgender school bathroom cases headed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, unpacks how parental rights and children’s privacy rights are being threatened in public schools.
- Gary Hamrick, Senior Pastor of Cornerstone Chapel in Leesburg, Virginia, highlights how God led his church to launch its own school.
- Tell CVS and Walgreens you oppose turning pharmacies into abortion businesses!
- Read why every church should start a Christian school.
- Learn more about the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, February 1 in Washington, DC.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.