Chris Smith, Ralph Norman, Kathleen Kauth, Christopher Ruddy
February 2, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, shares the latest on the debt ceiling standoff, his reflections on the International Religious Freedom Summit 2023, and his introduction of the China Trade Relations Act.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, reacts to the most recent FBI search of President Biden’s Delaware beach home and highlights his introduction of the Ensuring Accurate and Complete Abortion Data Reporting Act.
- Kathleen Kauth, Nebraska State Senator, explains her state’s Let Them Grow bill, which would protect minors from gender transition procedures.
- Christopher Ruddy, Newsmax Media CEO, calls out DirecTV for deplatforming Newsmax from their satellite service.
- Tell the new House Select Committee to investigate the weaponization of the federal government under the Biden administration.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, a solemn assembly of Christian leaders and Members of Congress.
- Tell DirecTV to stop censoring Newsmax.
- Download a digital copy of “Jeremiah: Courage in a Cancel Culture,” Tony’s 40-day Bible study guide.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.