Bill Johnson, Joshua Arnold, Andy Biggs, Jay McDonald, Meg Kilgannon
February 17, 2023
On today’s program:
- Bill Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Ohio, offers an update on the Ohio train derailment and toxic spill clean-up.
- Joshua Arnold, Staff Writer at The Washington Stand, comments on how Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg has mishandled the toxic train derailment and on a new Congressional Budget Office report showing how net interest payments on the U.S. government’s debt are projected to triple over the next 10 years.
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, breaks down the latest news on the stream of illegal immigration at the Southern Border.
- Jay McDonald, an Anchorage, Alaska dad, shares what happened when he spoke out at a school board meeting against sexually explicit materials in school libraries.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares the story of a concerned father being silenced by his local school board from speaking out against sexually explicit materials in school libraries and discusses the latest troubling news out of Loudoun County Public Schools.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, a solemn assembly of Christian leaders and Members of Congress.
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.