Pat Fallon, Michele Bachmann, Edward Graham, Brent Keilen, Dr. Jay Johnston
February 20, 2023
On today’s program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, reacts to President Joe Biden’s unannounced trip to Ukraine and comments on the House Oversight Committee’s investigation into the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle.
- Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University, responds to reports that Biden is negotiating a treaty that would give the World Health Organization (WHO) authority over U.S. pandemic response, including allowing surveillance of American citizens.
- Edward Graham, Chief Operating Officer at Samaritan’s Purse, highlights their relief efforts in the wake of the massive earthquake in Turkey and Syria.
- Brent Keilen, FRC Action Vice President, shares about what he saw during his visit to Asbury University to experience their revival.
- Dr. Jay Johnston, FRC’s National Prayer Director, continues the conversation on how God is moving on Asbury's campus and where the outpouring is spreading to.
- Support Samaritan’s Purse relief efforts in Turkey.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance, a solemn assembly of Christian leaders and Members of Congress.
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.