Andrew Bailey, Jennifer Bauwens, Lisa McClain, Jim Roguski
February 28, 2023
On today’s program:
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, highlights the recent U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments on student loan debt cancelation and his investigation into a St. Louis pediatric gender transition clinic.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, explains the necessity for state-level SAFE Acts.
- Lisa McClain, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of Michigan, shares about how the House Oversight Committee Republicans are tackling censorship related to COVID-19 and reacts to the U.S. Department of Energy’s conclusion that the COVID-19 virus likely came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.
- Jim Roguski, member of the Law and Activism Committee at the World Council for Health, comments on the Biden administration’s negotiations on a deal to give the World Health Organization authority over U.S. pandemic policies.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Read: WHO Seeks Power to Override U.S. Pandemic Response.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.