Chris Smith, Meg Kilgannon, Jim Roguski, Jody Hice
March 2, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, shares about the first hearing of the Select Committee on the Strategic Competition Between the U.S. and the Chinese Communist Party and about the introduction of his Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Act of 2023.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses the Parents Bill of Rights Act.
- Jim Roguski, member of the Law and Activism Committee at the World Council for Health, gives an update on the latest meeting of World Health Organization (WHO).
- Jody Hice, former congressman and FRC’s Senior Advisor to the President, shares his thoughts on DirecTV and AT&T dropping Newsmax from their platform.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Read: WHO Seeks Power to Override U.S. Pandemic Response.
- Ask AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.