Pat Fallon, Mary Miller, Haris Alic, Meg Kilgannon
March 8, 2023
On today’s program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, reacts to news that President Biden is preparing a new immigration policy and offers updates on the House Select Committee on COVID.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, explains the motivation behind the new Congressional Family Caucus and shares an update on the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act.
- Haris Alic, reporter for the Washington Times, discusses the reaction to Fox News’ Tucker Carlson airing footage of the Jan. 6th riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, digs into the Southern Poverty Law Center’s influence in public education.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.