Ralph Norman, Jim Harden, Tim Rosenberger, Mike Davis
March 17, 2023
On today’s program:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, reacts to the continuing fallout from the collapses of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank and comments on an admission from a Border Patrol official saying the agency has lost operational control of the Southern border.
- Jim Harden, CompassCare Pregnancy Services president, discusses a recent second attack on his ministry.
- Tim Rosenberger, Stanford Law student, shares what he saw when the mob shouted down Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals judge Kyle Duncan during his speech at Stanford University’s Law School.
- Mike Davis, Article III Project Founder, continues the conversation and previews what the emerging cancel culture at American law schools portends for the legal profession in the future.
- Buy your copy of Male & Female He Created Them.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.