Thomas Massie, Andy Harris, Mark Taylor, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens
March 30, 2023
On today’s program:
- Thomas Massie, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kentucky, recaps the recent contentious House Weaponization Committee hearing that devolved into a shouting match.
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for Maryland’s 1st District, comments on Health & Health Services Secretary Xavier Becerra’s defense of the Biden administration’s use of federal funds to pay for ‘gender mutilating surgeries’ for children.
- Mark Taylor, Spotsylvania County Public Schools Superintendent, shares about why he removed 14 sexually explicit books from his district’s school libraries.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, unpacks how to reach out to those struggling with gender dysphoria and how parents can talk to their children about the school shootings.
- Read Tony’s reflections on The Covenant School shooting, “Confront Evil, Protect the Vulnerable.”
- Read Dr. Bauwens’ commentary, “The Claim That ‘Gender-Affirming Care’ Saves Lives Is Falling Apart.”
- Sign the petition to stand with Senator “Coach” Tuberville to defend unborn lives.
- Stop President Biden from placing two radical leftist activists on the federal bench!
- Buy your copy of Male & Female He Created Them.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.