Chip Roy, Arielle Del Turco, Marsha Blackburn, James Lankford, Greg Steube
May 16, 2023
On today’s program:
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, shares how the recent meeting about the debt ceiling between President Joe Biden and House GOP leaders went and reacts to Special Counsel John Durham’s report on the origins of the Trump/Russia investigation.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, highlights her testimony before a House Judiciary subcommittee hearing about the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act.
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, offers her opinion of Special Counsel John Durham’s report.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, comments on how the end of Title 42 has exasperated the flood of illegal immigration at the southern border and shares about his introduction of the Back the Blue Act.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, continues the conversation on Special Counsel Durham’s report and highlights National Police Week.
- Learn more about the growing hostility against churches in America.
- Read Tony’s commentary: Trump Townhall Underscores Life as a 2024 Issue.
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.