Matt Rosendale, Gene Mills, Lisa McClain, Mike Johnson
June 6, 2023
On today's program:
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Montana, comments on General Mark Milley’s reasoning for canceling a military base’s drag queen show and shares about his own letter to the VA health undersecretary regarding the administration’s promotion of a Pride parade.
- Gene Mills, President of the Louisiana Family Forum, offers an update on Louisiana’s Stop Harming Our Kids Act.
- Lisa McClain, U.S. Representative for the 9thDistrict of Michigan, shares the latest on the House Oversight investigation into the Biden family’s business deals and responds to the Biden administration’s woke military policies.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4thDistrict of Louisiana, explains why the House is moving toward holding FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress and highlights an upcoming House Judiciary hearing on the southern border crisis.
- Secure your copy of Tony’s new study guide, “Nehemiah: Rebuilding A Nation.”
- Tell Target to stop targeting our children!
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.