Pat Fallon, Phill Kline, Dr. John Plake
June 12, 2023
On today's program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative from the 4th District of Texas, shares the latest on the indictments against former President Trump and unpacks how the FBI was weaponized against him.
- Phill Kline, Associate Professor of Law at Liberty University School of Law and former Kansas Attorney General, comments on the two-tiered system of justice working against former President Trump and shares about a Pennsylvania street preacher’s arrest at a Pride event.
- Dr. John Plake, Chief Ministry Insights & Innovation Officer at American Bible Society, unpacks the American Bible Society’s new study showing Bible-engaged Christians are happier and have greater purpose in life.
- Ask the House Committee on Weaponization to investigate the SPLC.
- Tell Target to stop targeting our children!
- Secure your copy of Tony’s new study guide, “Nehemiah: Rebuilding A Nation.”
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.