Randy Weber, Mat Staver, Dr. Quentin Van Meter, Greg Burt, Alvin Lui
August 29, 2023
On today's program:
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th District of Texas, comments on then-Vice President Biden’s previous use of fake names in emails and reacts to news that Biden staffers met with prosecutors prior to indictments against former President Trump. He also highlights his introduction of the Ban Offshore Abortion Tourism Act.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, shares good news on an Iowa city’s decision to repeal its counseling ban.
- Quentin Van Meter, former American College of Pediatricians President, comments on reports that thousands of minors are currently undergoing gender transition surgeries.
- Greg Burt, California Family Council Director of Capitol Engagement, reacts to California Attorney General Rob Bonta’s lawsuit against the Chino Valley Unified School Board for standing up for parental rights. He also highlights three new initiatives filed in California that protect children.
- Alvin Lui, Courage Is A Habit President, sounds the alarm on California's transgender trafficking model.
- Check out our back-to-school prayer guide for parents, students, teachers, and leaders.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.