Ken Cuccinelli, Robert Nicholson, Tiffany Justice, Madison Miner, Sonja Shaw
September 8, 2023
On today’s program:
- Ken Cuccinelli, former Virginia Attorney General and former Acting Deputy Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, reacts to news that the Biden administration is considering a “Remain in Texas” policy for illegal immigrants and unpacks a DHS grant pushing indoctrination on children in Montgomery County, MD.
- Robert Nicholson, The Philos Project President and Executive Director, shares what must be done to save the 120,000 Armenian Christians who are currently being starved to death by a blockade imposed by the Muslim-majority nation of Azerbaijan.
- Tiffany Justice, Moms for Liberty Co-Founder, announces their plans to sue the SPLC and comments on school districts across the country returning to mask mandates.
- Madison Miner, Orange, California school board member, highlights good news on parental rights in her district.
- Sonja Shaw, Chino Valley Unified School District Board of Education President, previews her panel at the Pray Vote Stand Summit and responds to a judge’s decision to put a hold on Chino Valley School District’s parental rights policy.
- Check out our back-to-school prayer guide for parents, students, teachers, and leaders.
- Share your thoughts on how LGBT ideology in schools is affecting your family.
- Urge your U.S. representative to protect life in appropriations!
- Urge your elected officials to protect life in the military.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.