Weekend Edition - March 24, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House General Aviation Caucus Member, Rep. Steve Russell (R-Okla.), joined Tony with the latest case of Russian hacking, this time of the American aviation industry. ADF Senior Counsel Kevin Theriot joined Tony to discuss this week's Supreme Court oral arguments in the NIFLA v. Becerra case. Director of the Religious Freedom Research Project at the Berkley Center, Dr. Tom Farr, joined Tony to discuss how religious liberty and national security are interrelated issues. Also, FRC's Travis Weber, Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, was here to highlight the changes that Mike Pompeo will bring to the State Department.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Steve Russell on Twitter - @RepRussell
- Follow ADF on Twitter - @AllianceDefend
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC's new publication "Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and "True Blue" award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth