Weekend Edition - August 4, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Attorney General Jeff Sessions joined Tony to highlight today's announcement of a new Department of Justice's initiative, the Religious Liberty Task Force, which will ensure that President Trump's previous religious liberty executive order is enforced. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) joined Tony with the latest on the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), Pastor Andrew Brunson who is still imprisoned in Turkey and the fallout from US sanctions on Turkey for Brunson's imprisonment. Also, U.S. Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) joined Tony to highlight efforts to repeal the Johnson Amendment.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow DOJ on Twitter - @TheJusticeDept
- Follow Sen. Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Follow Rep. Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.
- Sign the petition to restore the Bible to the Missing Man Table at Warren Air Force Base
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC's new publication, Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store