Weekend Edition - September 15, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" senior member on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.), joined Tony to discuss the growing suppression of Christians by China's President Xi Jinping, and he weighed in on the reasoning behind the State Department's decision to close the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) office in Washington, D.C. House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) joined Tony to discuss how Democrats have been inciting their supporters to violence against their opponents. Also, Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Human Dignity, Cathy Ruse, was on the show to highlight her recent column about what's happening in today's public schools.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Chris Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Follow Rep. Scalise on Twitter - @SteveScalise
- Read FRC's new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC's new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store