Weekend Edition - October 13, 2018
October 12, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) joined Tony to discuss his efforts to support an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of the Bladensburg, Maryland "Peace Cross." Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) joined Tony to talk about the swearing-in of Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Also, Former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann was on the show to weigh in on the news of Nikki Haley's resignation as Ambassador to the United Nations.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Twitter - @SteveScalise
- Follow Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Twitter - @SenTedCruz
- Follow Michele Bachmann on Twitter - @MicheleBachmann
- Follow the Values Bus on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Find a Values Bus stop near you.
- Watch and share FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC's new publication, Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store