Weekend Edition - December 29, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" we're taking a look at some of Washington Watch's best interviews in 2018. First up, founder and president of Life Outreach International, James Robison, was on the show to discuss the legacy of evangelist Billy Graham in light of his passing this year at the age of 99. Then, former Virginia congressman, Senior Fellow of the 21st Century Wilberforce Initiative and international religious liberty advocate, Frank Wolf, joined Tony to talk about his work with religious freedom and Tony's appointment to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF). And to finish, we'll hear an overview from Tony on Values Voter Summit 2018, with highlights from Vice President Mike Pence's speech.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow James Robison on Twitter - @revjamesrobison
- Read James Robison's column remembering Rev. Graham
- Follow Wilberforce Initiative on Twitter - @21Wilberforce
- Learn more about Wilberforce Initiative
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.