Weekend Edition - February 2, 2019
On this weekend edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins Rep. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.), who served as an OB/GYN for 25 years, discussed why terminating a pregnancy up until the moment before birth is not only morally abhorrent, but very unsafe and life-threatening to the mother. Sarah Perry, FRC Action's Director of Partnerships, shared how the radical abortion laws in NY and other states demonstrate that elections have consequences. Also, Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) highlighted Democrats' attempt to eliminate "so help you God" from the witness oaths in a key House committee.
- Follow Rep. Roger Marshall on Twitter: @RogerMarshallMD
- Follow Sarah Perry on Twitter: @SarahPPerry
- Follow Rep. Mike Johnson on Twitter: @RepMikeJohnson
- Read FRC’s report, The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death - 2019 Edition
- Check out FRC’s new publication and video series, Top 10 Myths About Abortion
- Refresh your memory on what the Democratic and Republican parties stand for!
- Urge Speaker Pelosi to Defend America’s Christian Heritage