Weekend Edition - May 25, 2019
May 25, 2019
This weekend we’ll hear from:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, on the discharge petition for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator from Texas, on his demand that Yale Law School hand over documents that explain the school’s alleged discrimination against Christian students.
- Phil Bryant, Governor of Mississippi, on a pro-abortion lower court judge who said the state's latest pro-life law "smacks of defiance" for enacting the will of the people through their duly elected representatives over and against his unilateral decision to block down a similar pro-life law passed last year.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins