Weekend Edition - August 10, 2019
August 10, 2019
This weekend, we’ll hear from:
- Greg Laurie, Senior Pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship, responding to criticisms of prayer as a useless response to tragedy.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist focusing on China, on the latest salvo in the U.S.-China trade war and the importance of raising religious freedom as an item of concern amid trade talks.
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia and Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, who discuss their recent visit to the Southern Border and set the record straight about what conditions are really like.
- Read FRC Blog,“Isolation, White Supremacy, and Despair: A Christian Response to El Paso”
- Read FRC Blog, “3 Reasons Why Christians Should Care When Muslims are Persecuted”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins