Mo Brooks, Mike Johnson, Chris Smith
January 11, 2020 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Mo Brooks, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Alabama, on Iran’s missile attack on American troops in Iraq.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, on Congress’s amicus brief to the U.S. Supreme Court in favor of Louisiana law requiring abortionists to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, on the U.S. Congressional Commission on China’s 2019 report finding “crimes against humanity” for their repression of the Uyghur Muslims.
- Review FRC’s amicus briefin the case of June Medical Services v. Gee, which is currently before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Read more on why abortionists must have admitting privileges to protect women.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.