Russ Vought, Scott Perry, Hormoz Shariat
January 18, 2020 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Russ Vought, Acting Director of the Office of Management and Budget, on the Trump administration unveiling new rules protecting religious expression in public schools.
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Pennsylvania, on Attorney General Barr’s declaration that killing Iranian General Soleimani was vetted by the Department of Justice.
- Hormoz Shariat, President of Iran Alive Ministries, with coverage of the situation on the ground in Iran.
- Read about the Trump administration’s announcements this week protecting religious expression.
- Learn more about the history of Religious Freedom Day.
- Check out FRC’s resource, “Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty.”
- Watch FRC’s lecture series event, “Promoting Religious Liberty in Your Public Schools.”
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.