Jeff Landry, Josh Hawley, Adrian Zenz
March 07, 2020 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, on the U.S. Supreme Court hearing oral arguments this week in the case of June Medical Services v. Russo, to determine whether Louisiana may require abortionists to hold admitting privileges at a nearby hospital.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on his resolution to censure Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer for his threats against Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch.
- Adrian Zenz, Senior Fellow in China Studies at Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, on how tech giants make their electronic gadgets with forced labor from Uyghurs in China.
- Read Tony Perkins’ op-ed with Rep. Mike Johnson, “Supreme Court should put a stop to the abortion industry getting a free pass.”
- Read Katherine Beck Johnson’s op-ed, “Let the states protect women.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Read FRC’s Publication about religious freedom in China.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.