Rep. Mike Johnson, David Closson, David Benham, Ed Dowell
April 11, 2020
This weekend we feature:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, on small business loans being made available to churches and faith-based non-profits.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on what churches should consider as they decide whether to receive federal relief funds.
- David Benham, Chairman of the Board of Cities4Life, on his unconstitutional arrest for sidewalk counseling outside a Charlotte abortion clinic.
- Ed Dowell, Senior Pastor of Trinity Church in Temple, Texas, on his church hosting a drive-in prayer tent.
- Read more on how churches can access forgivable loans through the Small Business Administration.
- Check out FRC's COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Learn more about the drive-in Easter sunrise service in Central, Louisiana.
- Watch Tony Perkins's Fox News interview on faith in the age of the coronavirus.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.